Average Temperatures in Cape Kamennyj, Russia
- The average annual temperature in Cape Kamennyj, Russia is cold at -9.3 degrees Celsius (15.3 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Mean monthly temperatures have a range of 35.6 °C (64.1°F) which is a slightly high range.
- The hottest month (August) is a little cool with an average temperature of 9.9 degrees Celsius (49.82 degrees Fahrenheit).
- January is the coolest month (severely cold) with a mean temperature of -25.7 degrees Celsius (-14.26 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Cape Kamennyj
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Cape Kamennyj Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Cape Kamennyj
- Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya, Russia - 882.2 kms (548.2 miles) NW
- Malye Karmakuly, Russia - 882.4 kms (548.3 miles) NW
- Nar'Jan-Mar, Russia - 856.5 kms (532.2 miles) W
- Hoseda-Hard, Russia - 616.9 kms (383.3 miles) W
- Salekhard, Russia - 366.6 kms (227.8 miles) WSW
- Ust-Cilma, Russia - 982.7 kms (610.7 miles) W
- Pecora, Russia - 809.2 kms (502.8 miles) WSW
- Berezovo, Russia - 635.1 kms (394.7 miles) SW
- Njaksimvol', Russia - 891.4 kms (553.9 miles) SW
- Surgut, Russia - 806.2 kms (501 miles) S
- Hanty-Mansijsk, Russia - 857 kms (532.6 miles) SSW