| < January >
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cape Kamennyj in January is severely cold at -25.7 °C (-14.26 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched. A paltry 26.5mm (1in) of H2O is laid.
Check the distance to and compare the Cape Kamennyj January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Cape Kamennyj, Russia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Cape Kamennyj:
- Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya, Russia - 882.2 kms (548.2 miles) NW
- Malye Karmakuly, Russia - 882.4 kms (548.3 miles) NW
- Nar'Jan-Mar, Russia - 856.5 kms (532.2 miles) W
- Hoseda-Hard, Russia - 616.9 kms (383.3 miles) W
- Salekhard, Russia - 366.6 kms (227.8 miles) WSW
- Ust-Cilma, Russia - 982.7 kms (610.7 miles) W
- Pecora, Russia - 809.2 kms (502.8 miles) WSW
- Berezovo, Russia - 635.1 kms (394.7 miles) SW
- Njaksimvol', Russia - 891.4 kms (553.9 miles) SW
- Surgut, Russia - 806.2 kms (501 miles) S
- Hanty-Mansijsk, Russia - 857 kms (532.6 miles) SSW